What is SMS/email invoicing? +SMS/email invoicing is a simple way to collect payments by sending a payment link to your customer’s mobile number/email ID. Customer opens the payment link and makes payment through Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking or other payment methods.
How can I send email/SMS invoice? +
- 'Login' to your PayUmoney Dashboard
- Go to 'Other tools' tab and click on 'Email/SMS invoice'
- Enter the payment description & amount
- Click 'Send' to share the payment link through email or SMS
Can I send recurring invoice to my customers? +Yes, you can send recurring invoices to your customers. While creating payment link
- Click on 'Recurring Invoice' checkbox.
- Set 'Invoice Interval' (daily/weekly/monthly) (invoice interval is the frequency on which you want to send invoice to your customers)
- Set 'Total Number of Invoices to Send' (e.g. if you set 5 and invoice interval as “weekly”, you will be able to send invoices to your customers for 5 weeks)
What is a webstore? +Webstore is your online store which can be created for free from PayUmoney Dashboard.
How can I setup my webstore? +'Login' to your PayUmoney Dashboard, go to 'Other tools' tab, go to 'Webstore' and click on create store. You can create webstore in three steps:
Now, you get the webstore URL which can be shared with your customers.
- Store details: Enter store details
- Add products
- Policies for your store
Will I get charged for owning a webstore? +No, creating webstore on PayUmoney is absolutely free.
What is a webfront? +Webfront is a webpage you can create to collect payments for service provided to your customers. You can configure following information about your business:
- Business Name and Logo
- Contact Information
- Business description
- Payment Information
How to create a webfront? +Login to your PayUmoney Dashboard, go to 'Other tools' tab, go to 'Webfront' and click on 'Create'. You can create webfront in three steps:-
Now, you get the webfront URL which can be shared with your customers.
- Webfront details: Enter business details
- Payment Information
- Promotion settings: Add links to your social media accounts on your webfront
Will I get charged for owning a webfront? +No, creating webfront on PayUmoney is absolutely free.
What is a PayUmoney event? +PayUmoney event enables you to collect payments for event hosting. With PayUmoney events you can define following items:-
- Event details
- Type of tickets
- Quantity of tickets
- Offering discount on bulk ticket purchase
How can I create an event? +'Login' to your PayUmoney Dashboard, go to 'Other tools' tab, go to 'Events' and click on 'Create Events'. You can create events in three steps:-
Now, you get the event URL which can be shared with your customers.
- Event information
- Ticket and discounts
- Click on 'PayUmoney wallet' option available on the left side of page
- Promotion settings: Add links to your social media accounts