What is SMS/Email invoicing? +SMS/Email invoicing is a simple way to collect payments by sending a payment link to your customer’s Mobile Number/Email Id. Customer opens the payment link and make payment through debit/credit card, netbanking or other payment methods.
How can I send Email/SMS invoice? +Login to your PayUmoney dashboard, go to “Other tools” tab and click on “Email/SMS invoice”. Enter the payment description and amount and click “Send” to share the payment link through Email or SMS.
Can I send recurring invoice to my customers? +Yes, you can send recurring invoices to your customers. While creating payment link
- Click on “Recurring invoice” checkbox.
- Set invoice Interval (daily/weekly/monthly) (invoice interval is the frequency on which you want to send invoice to your customers)
- Set Total number of invoices to send (e.g. if you set 5 and invoice interval as “weekly”, you will be able to send invoices to your customers for 5 weeks)
What is a webstore? +Webstore is your online store which can be created for free from PayUmoney Dashboard.
How can I setup my webstore? +Login to your PayUmoney dashboard, go to “Other tools” tab, go to “Webstore” and click on create store. You can create webstore in three steps:
You get the webstore URL which you can share with your customers.
- Store details: Enter store details
- Add products
- Policies for your store
Will I get charged for owning a webstore? +No, creating webstore on PayUmoney is absolutely free.
What is a webfront? +Webfront is a webpage you can create to collect payments for service provided to your customers. You can configure following information about your business:
- Business Name and Logo
- Contact Information
- Business description
- Payment Information
How to create a webfront? +Login to your PayUmoney dashboard, go to “Other tools” tab, go to “Webfront” and click on create. You can create webfront in three steps:-
You get the webfront URL which you can share with your customers.
- Webfront details: Enter business details
- Payment Information
- Promotion settings: Add links to your social media accounts to your webfront
Will I get charged for owning a webfront? +No, creating webfront on PayUmoney is absolutely free.
What is a PayUmoney event? +PayUmoney event enables you to collect payments for event hosting. With PayUmoney events you can define following items:-
- Event details
- Type of tickets
- Quantity of tickets
- Offering discount on bulk ticket purchase
How can I create an event? +Login to your PayUmoney dashboard, go to “Other tools” tab, go to “Events” and click on create events. You can create events in three steps:-
You get the event URL which you can share with your customers
- Event information
- Ticket and discounts
- Click on 'PayUmoney wallet' option available on the left side of page
- Promotion settings: Add links to your social media accounts